Today, more and more people advocate green living and environmentally friendly furniture, and bamboo furniture is such a low-carbon product. Therefore, it is gradually being sought after by people. So what are the characteristics of bamboo furniture? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Xiaobian will take you step by step to understand.
First, the advantages of bamboo furniture:
1. Green and environmentally friendly, natural materials. Bamboo can regulate indoor humidity, absorb ultraviolet rays, and resist static electricity, which is good for human health. In particular, after deep carbonization, the sheet material can be processed into a constant color, thereby enhancing the effect of adsorbing harmful gases in the chamber.
2. Bamboo furniture has no chemical pollution, pure environmentally friendly furniture, strong heat absorption capacity, and also maintains the natural green color of bamboo. Bamboo furniture retains the unique texture of bamboo. The use of special glue for bamboo furniture does not cause harm to the human body.
3. Bamboo is melted into the furniture, elegant and warm in the noble, warm in winter and cool in summer. Bamboo has the function of absorbing moisture and heat. It can absorb sweat in the hot summer, warm people in the cold winter, and fit with a cushion for softer and more comfortable.
4. Bamboo has its own unique natural lines, clear texture, always gives a simple and elegant fresh, bamboo scattered and delicate, beautiful appearance.
5. Bamboo glued laminates were treated by hydrothermal carbonization. The finished product has good sealing performance and can effectively prevent insects and mildew. Compared with wood furniture, bamboo has stronger physical and mechanical properties. Therefore, under the same bearing capacity, the new bamboo laminated wood furniture components can meet the strength requirements in a small size, making the overall shape of the furniture more light and beautiful. Beautiful. It can better reflect the rigidity and strength of bamboo.
6. The new bamboo laminated wood furniture pays attention to the simplicity and smoothness of the modeling and stretching lines, and pursues the diversification of furniture functions. Through the application of various materials and rich color changes, the style is diversified to meet different levels of consumers. . In addition, the design of the new bamboo glue furniture can be combined with architectural design and interior design, with the integration function of carrying space.
Second, the shortcomings of bamboo furniture:
1. Bamboo furniture is prone to bugs and mold.
2. It will deform and crack due to environmental influences.
In the processing of bamboo and wood furniture, if the water content of the material is reasonably controlled and the surface coating process is done, this problem can be basically solved. Bamboo and wood furniture is still the most durable furniture product.
The above is all the characteristics of the bamboo family and what are the advantages and disadvantages of it, I hope to help everyone. Bamboo furniture fully reflects the concept of low-carbon and environmental protection in home life. No matter from environmental protection, durability and comfort, bamboo furniture is not inferior to other furniture. I hope I can help you.