1. China is one of the origins and modern distribution centers of bamboo plants in the world, and is known as the “hometown of bamboo in the world”.
2. China is the country with the most abundant bamboo resources. The bamboo species, area, accumulation and output rank first in the world and is known as the “kingdom of bamboo”.
3. China has a very long history of bamboo cultivation and utilization. "Huaxia bamboo culture, up and down five thousand years, clothing, food, shelter, and use, everywhere along with bamboo," is known as "the country of bamboo civilization."
4. China is the country with the highest level of bamboo management. The total output value of bamboo industry in the country has exceeded 20 billion yuan. It has the top ten bamboo towns in China. It has 5000kg of bamboo per year, 3000kg of fresh bamboo shoots per mu, and the output value of per mu is 50,000 yuan. Highly intensive business model.
5. In November 1997, China’s first intergovernmental international organization, the International Bamboo and Rattan Organization, was formally established in Beijing and currently has 29 member states!